We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Suncadia

Which Ellensburg hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
bucks co.
Level Contributor
371 posts
1 review
Suncadia

I may be attending a golf outing in July At a place called Suncadia. I am totally unfamiliar with the area so this may be posted on the wrong forum. I was looking for some basic info, how far from the Seattle Airport and what lodging is available in the area. thanks

western WA
Destination Expert
for Seattle, Outdoors / Adventure Travel, Family Travel
Level Contributor
8,990 posts
14 reviews
1. Re: Suncadia

Suncadia is a resort, so has lodging right there for around $200 a night. It is a big vacation area for Seattle residents so there are vacation cabins in the neighborhood.

Depending on rush hour timing, it is about 90 minutes from the airport. Add up to an hour if it is rush hour. It is right off the interstate.

It is near the towns of Cle Elum (klee-ellum) and Roslyn (of Northern Exposure TV fame).

Washington
Destination Expert
for Seattle, Family Travel
Level Contributor
5,693 posts
20 reviews
2. Re: Suncadia

Have you looked at the Suncadia website?

http://www.suncadia.com/

It is just over an hour from Seatac ~ about an hour and fifteen to an hour and a half from Seatac, depending on traffic and the pass . It is located on the other side of Snoqualmie Pass. It is a relatively new (3-4 yrs) high-end planned resort community with both lodges and individual residences developed by the same folks who developed Bend, Oregon, with an emphasis on golf. Suncadia is located outside the town of Cle Elum. Area is high in natural beauty, most of the activities in the area are centered around outdoor/nature.

There are both lodge accommodations and home rentals available. The new lodge is huge - I can't imagine how they will be filling it, though it seems like their target is small groups, conventions, weddings, etc. I would look for favorable rates and "deals".

3. Re: Suncadia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:26 am, November 04, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Ellensburg