We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Campsite recommendations at Sunbanks Resort?

Bothell, WA
Campsite recommendations at Sunbanks Resort?

Hi,

I have searched anything and everything I could possibly think of to find some photos of their campsites to see what might be the best fit for our group. We are going to need 3 campsites, and one rv site....any recommendations on the best sites in the park? Here is the map with the site numbers:

sunbanksresort.com/wp-content/themes/streaml…

Any help would be wonderful. So frustrating that you can't find photos of these places this day and age.

Thanks!

Angie

3 replies to this topic
Green Valley...
Destination Expert
for Yellowstone National Park, Seattle
reviews: 40
1. Re: Campsite recommendations at Sunbanks Resort?

Have you called them and inquired with the map open in front of you?

Bothell, WA
2. Re: Campsite recommendations at Sunbanks Resort?

Yes-I definitely have, but I didn't actually speak with someone who really knows the campground. I tried to get ideas of dimensions of a few specific sites thinking I could put things into perspective, but that didn't work either. The things I have read so far is there are a lot of sites where it's hard to put a tent in a flat spot, and the other is how small the sites are. I may just have to pick the biggest spots available that I see and hope for the best. There is quite a lot of availability so my choices are pretty open. I plan to write a very detailed review when I get back, as it's ridiculous how so many of the reviews I read specified absolutely nothing about the actual location of where they were. What good does it do anyone to write a review and not give the details needed so someone else doesn't make the same mistake? Anyway! I would really love someone who has camped there to give me the low down on best sites.

Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
reviews: 56
3. Re: Campsite recommendations at Sunbanks Resort?

Hi aschol

If you read any reviews that are remotely relevant to you, try sending a Private Message to the reviewer. If you're lucky the reviewer has their TA account connected to their e-mail and will receive notification that there is a Private Message.

How about JMiller44? Review: tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g58454-d5729… His/her page tripadvisor.com/members/JMiller44

Maybe FunOverlord? tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g58454-d5729… His page tripadvisor.com/members-reviews/FunOverload

Or mukhomes? tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g58454-d5729… His/her page: tripadvisor.com/members/mukhomes

Reply to: Campsite recommendations at Sunbanks Resort?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Electric City