We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

park and fly

Which Bellingham hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Surrey, Canada
park and fly

What hotels are park and fly and are close to the Belingham airport?

Do you have any phone numbers?

5 replies to this topic
Bellingham...
reviews: 316
1. Re: park and fly

The Hampton Inn is like seriously a 45 second drive away or a short walk (if you only have a carry on) and I think they still have a shuttle van too

Be aware it could be raining though if you walk

Edited: 11:54 am, September 20, 2013
Surrey, Canada
reviews: 4
2. Re: park and fly

My recommendation - find a hotel that you like and then park at I-5 Airport parking. http://i-5airportparking.com/ We were going to use the $5/day option at our hotel (we staying downtown Bellingham). But then realized we were further from the airport than planned and the price was crazy.

I-5 is easy - just make sure you reserve on their website (and if the site does not work, telephoning was easy and efficient). The shuttle is comfortable and they are right on time to pick you up when you return. Worth the price for us.

Bellingham...
reviews: 275
3. Re: park and fly

Springhill by Marriott (about 1 mile east of airport, and they have shuttle service) is aggressively advertising Park n' Fly, but I don't know what their rates are or how they compare with other nearby hotels. Parking at the airport is $8 a day, and we noticed two weeks ago that one of the newest Park n' Fly lots (no hotel) right off I-5 also charges $8 a day. Why in the world would one go there instead of the airport, if you were willing to pay $8--makes no sense to me!

Vancouver, BC
reviews: 18
4. Re: park and fly

Have used the I-5 Parking numerous times the past year, have been happy with the service. There is a new service, Called Bellingham Park & Dash, located just behind the 76 Gas station at the airport cutoff. They offer 24/7 shuttle service. Will be giving them a try soon.

Bellingham...
reviews: 18
5. Re: park and fly

http://www.portofbellingham.com/91/Parking

Parking at the Belllingham Airport Economy B&C lots is only $5 per day with free shuttle to the terminal. Worked well for us.

Reply to: park and fly
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted