We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport parking Lots

Which Bellingham hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Vancouver, Canada
reviews: 43
Airport parking Lots

Hi,

I was wondering if there are any updates on various airport parking lots.

We have a flight that leaves at 5am! Not sure if any of them will be open or not.....

Are there any websites for them or contact information?

Thanks

Seattle, Washington
Destination Expert
for Seattle, Washington
reviews: 7
1. Re: Airport parking Lots

Please visit the parking page on the Airport's web site: www.portofbellingham.com/index.aspx?nid=91

Vancouver, Canada
reviews: 43
2. Re: Airport parking Lots

thanks what about any of the other lots that are around?

Victoria, Canada
reviews: 75
3. Re: Airport parking Lots

Hi: hubby and I drove past this one last time we were in Bellingham - looked ok and the rates are competive if you need long-term. I have googled it and the few reviews or comments I have found seem positive. We plan to use it next year, I'll post back our experience if I remember.

airport-storage.com/Airport_Parking.html

seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
reviews: 84
4. Re: Airport parking Lots

search on Bellingham forum and you'll get a lot of past threads. Most however are one time posters raving about a lot since the owner told them to post somehting nice. Since most lots may only save you $1 a day on parking to not use the airport lot seems pretty pointless.

There is a link to airport parking if you look on top right on Bellingham forum under top questions.

Washington
Destination Expert
for Seattle, Family Travel
reviews: 16
5. Re: Airport parking Lots

I have parked at the airport parking in Bellingham - it was cheap (main lot is $10, overflow lots are $8 and $9 for 24 hour rate). You park, walk right into the terminal. It doesn't get easier. While I can be a penny-pincher, I agree with davdgmg and I can't imagine why you would hassle with off-site parking to save just a couple bucks.

6. Re: Airport parking Lots

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:22 am, September 09, 2014