We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

airport arrival time for international flight sea-tac to par

Which Bellingham hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
oregon
airport arrival time for international flight sea-tac to par

hi'

I am flying from sea-tac to paris on delta this tuesday' july 16th, 2013 at 3:45. I am planning to take the shuttle down to sea-tac from bellingham. The shuttle leaves bellingham at 11:15 and is slated to arrive at the airport at 1:15pm. I actually live in kendall washington and have to bring the bus into bellingham in order to catch the shuttle so leaving on the earlier shuttle which departs bellingham at 9:15 would be somewhat difficult. I am wondering if two hours will be enough time to get through security? I have an eticket purchased through travelocity if that matters. I was wondering if anyone is familiar with the mid day international traffic on a tuesday and if so, what you think my chances are that I can expect to pass through security and arrive at my gate with a two hour window? I am hoping that there is also some built in time added to the shuttle schedule that might make it likely that I will have a bit longetr than 2 hours...thanks for any advice. teressa

4 replies to this topic
Bellingham...
reviews: 261
1. Re: airport arrival time for international flight sea-tac to par

i don't think its enough time myself.i have done that same flight on KLM and security takes f o r e ve rr rrrrr, i mean foreeeeeeeevvvvvvvveerrrr

give yourself more time as well something can always happen which you need to be prepared for

as well Paris still has construction at the airport so if you have a connecting flight elsewhere there be watchful as the signs are not that great and you'll probably have to take shuttle buses, and security there is ridiculous long and they go through everything big time

Seattle, Washington
Destination Expert
for Seattle, Washington
reviews: 7
2. Re: airport arrival time for international flight sea-tac to par

As there are currently 5 threads going with this same question. I think (hope?) it's been sufficiently answered by now. :o)

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g58350-i952-k66676…

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g58732-i1470-k6667…

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g60878-i74-k666764…

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g1-i10702-k6667649…

Fortaleza, CE
reviews: 335
3. Re: airport arrival time for international flight sea-tac to par

We got through security rapidly last week, but that was at about 8 in the morning. It was also for an international flight connecting to an international one at DTW, and I think airlines "want" you to arrive over 2 hours in advance for a strictly international flight. We were flying first class (to connect to international biz), so our wait at check-in was also less. As I said, security was no problem, but I'm sure that varies through the day.

Seattle, Washington
Destination Expert
for Seattle
4. Re: airport arrival time for international flight sea-tac to par

OP's flight was 9 days ago.

Reply to: airport arrival time for international flight sea-tac to par
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Bellingham