We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

airport arrival time for international flight sea-tac to par

Which Bellingham hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
oregon
airport arrival time for international flight sea-tac to par

hi'

I am flying from sea-tac to paris on delta this tuesday' july 16th, 2013 at 3:45. I am planning to take the shuttle down to sea-tac from bellingham. The shuttle leaves bellingham at 11:15 and is slated to arrive at the airport at 1:15pm. I actually live in kendall washington and have to bring the bus into bellingham in order to catch the shuttle so leaving on the earlier shuttle which departs bellingham at 9:15 would be somewhat difficult. I am wondering if two hours will be enough time to get through security? I have an eticket purchased through travelocity if that matters. I was wondering if anyone is familiar with the mid day international traffic on a tuesday and if so, what you think my chances are that I can expect to pass through security and arrive at my gate with a two hour window? I am hoping that there is also some built in time added to the shuttle schedule that might make it likely that I will have a bit longetr than 2 hours...thanks for any advice. teressa

1. Re: airport arrival time for international flight sea-tac to par

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, July 15, 2014