We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I 5 airport parking $2/day

Which Bellingham hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
I 5 airport parking $2/day

Has anyone parked at the I 5 airport parking? I know it's $2/day and a $15 taxi ride one way to airport. What was your experience like parking there and getting a taxi? Do you recommend it?

Vancouver
reviews: 57
11. Re: I 5 airport parking $2/day

Agree with everything here. We arrived at the parking lot half an hour earlier than expected (6:15 an) and the driver was no where to be found. After a few moments of waiting she appeared and welcomed us, apologizing for not being available immediately. We got to the airport in plenty of time for our flight. Coming home our flight was delayed by more than three hours, but our car and driver were at the airport waiting on our arrival. The cost for an 11 day getaway saved us more than $50. I will use I5 parking for all our future travel out of BLI.

12. Re: I 5 airport parking $2/day

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 3:05 am, February 28, 2014
13. Re: I 5 airport parking $2/day

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 3:05 am, February 28, 2014
Edited: 3:05 am, February 28, 2014