We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I 5 airport parking $2/day

Which Bellingham hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
I 5 airport parking $2/day

Has anyone parked at the I 5 airport parking? I know it's $2/day and a $15 taxi ride one way to airport. What was your experience like parking there and getting a taxi? Do you recommend it?

Vancouver, Canada
reviews: 1
1. Re: I 5 airport parking $2/day

How was the I5 parking??? I drive by it all the time it is getting busier! Do they have a shuttle yet?

After you pay $30 for taxi and time is it really worth it ?

2. Re: I 5 airport parking $2/day

I went to park there in June. Arrived early around 6 or 7am to catch a morning flight. However, upon arriving, the office was closed despite open sign flashing and suppose to be open 24 hrs. No one was around. We left and parked somewhere else. Disappointing!

Edited: 1:29 pm, October 23, 2013
Vancouver, Canada
3. Re: I 5 airport parking $2/day

thanks for the update. i have decided just to park at airport. Cheap is not always good

Cheerts

Kingston, Washington
reviews: 23
4. Re: I 5 airport parking $2/day

Doug Fox Parking is where I always park. Make sure you get a discount coupon from their web site beforehand. Their shuttle service is very good.

seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
reviews: 84
5. Re: I 5 airport parking $2/day

the question however is about the Bellingham airport not seatac.

Vancouver, Canada
6. Re: I 5 airport parking $2/day

Thank you I will check it out

Cheers

Nanaimo, Canada
7. Re: I 5 airport parking $2/day

Our family has just used this fantastic service! We had to leave our vehicle for two weeks and even with the $15 taxi service charge both ways, the price was very reasonable. Plus the taxi service is exceptional! They were on time and very courteous. We had a super early flight, but they were there waiting for us. Our vehicle was kept in great shape and the convenient location near the airport is an added bonus! I give this service a double thumbs up!

Vancouver, BC
reviews: 19
8. Re: I 5 airport parking $2/day

My wife and I used the I-5 Parking for the first time November 25 to December 13, 2013. We live in Langley, and we had a 5 a.m. flight out of Bellingham. We made our reservation for 3:45 a.m. The Driver, Paul was on time, in a nicely heated Towncar. The drive was just 10 minutes or less to the airport. We were impressed with the service and courtesy of Paul. Upon our return, December 13, we arrived at 11:50 p.m. and the same Driver, Paul, was already waiting for us. The I-5 Parking saved us $120 U.S. by not parking at the airport. We were impressed with the service, transportation, courtesy and reliability. We will use the I-5 Airport Parking from now on. My Daughter and her Boyfriend used the I-5 Parking within days of us, for flights to Maui and were equally impressed. I was initially, concerned about the website for booking and providing my credit card info because the site was not secure. I phoned in my reservation and expressed my concern. I now see that the website is secure with the https, so the problem has been remedied.

Surrey, Canada
reviews: 4
9. Re: I 5 airport parking $2/day

I have used this service once and was VERY impressed! I am just booking it again and thought I would write a review to help others. The taxi is the best part as there is not enough taxi's in Bellingham if 2 planes come in at once(which is common). The taxi was waiting for us on arrival, no shuttle can provide that!. Would recommend this service for sure! Reasonable price too.

Vancouver, Canada
reviews: 4
10. Re: I 5 airport parking $2/day

Used this facility for the first time and their service was outstanding. All of the staff were friendly and courteous and their taxi shuttles are clean and immaculate. We returned late at night on Boxing day and it was the last run for our driver, Melissa. My son in law discovered one of his tires had gone flat and on the way out of the lot Melissa stopped by to check that everything was all right. She promptly returned to the office and came back with a portable air pump and inflated the tire for us. Hats off to outstanding service. We're frequent flyers and enjoy top notch service and I can assure you that you will be happy parking here. Unlike other lots in the area, this one is spacious, well lit and secure. Try them out, you'll be impressed.