We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where Should I Camp on Whatcom Lake??

Which Bellingham hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Port Coquitlam...
Where Should I Camp on Whatcom Lake??

We're a young family who loves camping but have never been to Whatcom lake as we're from Vancouver, BC. Can anyone suggest the best camping on Whatcom lake and where to make a reservation?!! I've searched for Wildwood Resort but cant seam to find a website.

Thanks!

Bellingham, WA
reviews: 61
1. Re: Where Should I Camp on Whatcom Lake??

I really do not know of any camping on Lake Whatcom. There is a campground at Silver Lake: …whatcom.wa.us/parks/…sl-camping.jsp

Port Coquitlam...
2. Re: Where Should I Camp on Whatcom Lake??

thanks!

Aldergrove, Canada
reviews: 5
3. Re: Where Should I Camp on Whatcom Lake??

The only available camping is no longer available purchasing is your only option @Wildwood Resort which was the campground.

Aldergrove, Canada
reviews: 5
4. Re: Where Should I Camp on Whatcom Lake??

You may want to go further to Goodwin Lake not far from the Seattle Premium Outlets.

Burlington, Vermont
reviews: 6
5. Re: Where Should I Camp on Whatcom Lake??

I really can't think of any camping in Bellingham. The closest I know of would be Birch Bay state park, which actually is a very nice place in the summer. Reserve early!

www.parks.wa.gov/parks/…

6. Re: Where Should I Camp on Whatcom Lake??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, May 18, 2014