We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Bolt Bus now goes to Bellingham

Which Bellingham hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bellingham...
reviews: 263
The Bolt Bus now goes to Bellingham

Attention everybody, the Bolt Bus now stops in Bellingham

https://www.boltbus.com/wherewetravel.aspx

Washington - the...
reviews: 14
1. Re: The Bolt Bus now goes to Bellingham

It looks like it picks up at the bus station next to WWC - very cool!

Nanaimo, Canada
reviews: 25
2. Re: The Bolt Bus now goes to Bellingham

Thanks for the info! We are flying to Maui from Bellingham, and this will give us another option to taking our car south.

They don't have our dates up yet, so I shall have to check again later.

Any guesses how long a taxi would take to get from a hotel "downtown" to the airport?

Bellingham, WA
reviews: 59
3. Re: The Bolt Bus now goes to Bellingham

Do you mean downtown Bellingham to Bellingham airport? If so, it's about a 15 minute trip.

Nanaimo, Canada
reviews: 25
4. Re: The Bolt Bus now goes to Bellingham

Yes, that is what I was looking for, from downtown Bellingham area to the airport. Our flight is not until February, but I don't want to rely on the road conditions that time of year either. We still might decide to drive our own vehicle, but I like having the bus as an alternative, even if it means overnighting in Bellingham.

Thanks for the information.

Bellingham, WA
reviews: 59
5. Re: The Bolt Bus now goes to Bellingham

There is the Hampton Inn quite close to the airport but not close to much else. Along Meridian where the major retailers are located area are several of the chain hotels (Best Western, Holiday Inn, Comfort Inn, etc.) and restaurants. Right in the center of downtown are no hotels actually, but the Guest House Inn and Best Western Lakeway are the closest, located at I-5 and Lakeway. And then in the historic Fairhaven area are the more upscale Village Inn and Crysallis--but this is the nicest area of town I think. It would, however, be the farthest from the Bolt Bus--more like a 25-30 taxi ride to airport.

Vancouver, Canada
6. Re: The Bolt Bus now goes to Bellingham

Bellingham Bolt Bus stop is at 4170 Cordata Parkway - 3 miles from the International Airport

7. Re: The Bolt Bus now goes to Bellingham

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:17 pm, December 14, 2013