We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

wedding dress stores

Which Bellingham hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Barrie, Canada
wedding dress stores

Mother daughter trip Bellingham and/or surrounding areas. Would love some help to find the "dress" shop. Coming from Vancouver and hoping to spend a couple of days shopping/sightseeing etc. First priority however is the dress : ) Appreciate any suggestions ..

Green Valley...
Destination Expert
for Yellowstone National Park, Seattle
reviews: 40
1. Re: wedding dress stores

If you Google: "wedding dress stores, bellingham, wa" you'll have some answers.

Barrie, Canada
2. Re: wedding dress stores

Thx was more or less hoping for personal recommendations but excellent advice. Will be also sightseeing, have Mt Washington on the list and looking at other points of interest along the way. Will be in Washington in 2 weeks time, so not much time for research.

Seattle
reviews: 3
3. Re: wedding dress stores

I have heard good things about Alicia's bridal.

Barrie, Canada
4. Re: wedding dress stores

Thx Echo

Green Valley...
Destination Expert
5. Re: wedding dress stores

Mt. Washington? Do you mean Mt. Rainier? There will be lots of snow pack and trails covered with same, but you can drive to Paradise. Need any help re: hot spots, top sights?

Edited: 4:56 pm, April 08, 2012
Davie, Florida
reviews: 2
6. Re: wedding dress stores

I beleive MT Washington is on a different part of the continent.

Barrie, Canada
7. Re: wedding dress stores

All I know is we are cruising Washington, starting in Bellingham due to proximity and working our way to mt. washington I believe. Coming from Vancouver and crossing over but hey if you guys know a better route from there Im all ears ..lol My daughter is figuring the sightseeing and Im trying to contribute the dress shopping. Problem is shes out west and Im in Ontario. Will be joining her shortly tho so that should help, just not leaving us much time to plan, so I really do appreciate your help guys.

Green Valley...
Destination Expert
8. Re: wedding dress stores

Yes, my home turf, New England, specifically in New Hampshire.

Edited: 11:33 am, April 09, 2012
Washington - the...
reviews: 14
9. Re: wedding dress stores

I second Alicia's Bridal - it is downtown and then you could go to lunch at one of the many good restaurants (or bars - I know I needed a drink after wedding dress shopping) downtown. Alicia's has many choices "off the rack" - you don't mention the size of dress your daughter needs - depending on the size, Alicia's will have to order the dress which may not work for your situation.

We also have several stores that specialize in Quinceañera dresses that also carry some bridal dresses and accessories.

10. Re: wedding dress stores

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:42 am, June 19, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Bellingham