We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

parking in Bellingham

Which Bellingham hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Vancouver, Canada
parking in Bellingham

where is the cheapest parking space in bellingham airport ???

Bellingham, WA
reviews: 59
1. Re: parking in Bellingham

The official airport parking lot charges $9 a day. The lot right at the terminal is often filled now so you may have to use their over-flow lot.

There are now two other parking possibilities in Bellingham, but I've not used either so I cannot vouch for them. One is Easy Airport Parking (see http://www.bellinghamairportparking.com) which charges $6 a day and the other is Wiki-Wiki Park and Shuttle (see http://wikiwikiparknshuttle.com) which charges $8. If you decide to go with either of these I would read websites carefully regarding hours, shuttle service, etc.

Your ID says you are from Vancouver. If that is Vancouver, BC you could look at taking Quick Shuttle from there as they stop at the Bellingham Airport (see http://www.quickcoach.com).

Seattle
reviews: 19
2. Re: parking in Bellingham

We used Wiki Wiki and they were excellent. You can confirm that there is a space for you a head of time and the people were both reliable and fun to deal with.

Vancouver
reviews: 57
3. Re: parking in Bellingham

Wiki Wiki Park n Shuttle is the best option for parking when flying out of Bellingham International Airport. Highly recommended for service, safety and price.

Surrey
4. Re: parking in Bellingham

Maybe it is just me, but if you only save $1 per day using Wiki Wiki, is it really worth it? That is, unless the main airport parking is full

Vancouver, Canada
reviews: 21
5. Re: parking in Bellingham

We used WikiWiki and had great service. Immediate email response to our reservation request, great directions to get there, warm welcome with a hot cup of tea (freezing cold day) or other hot drink, and a nice send-off with a family friendly Mai Tai, a colorful lei and Hawaiian music playing in the van. When we arrived at the airport and saw how full the parking lot was, we really appreciated the dropoff at the terminal door. Velma and Ernie are very down to earth and friendly. Lot was secure and safe, and office has a clean washroom done in Hawaiian decor. Saving $1 a day wasn't a big deal, but the great service was. Their shuttle was there waiting for us as they monitor the flight arrival times, and we walked straight onto a warm van. We would definitely use them again!

Vancouver
reviews: 11
6. Re: parking in Bellingham

I used WikiWiki this weekend and the service was excellent. I wanted to be sure I had a parking space and that everything would work out in time for my flight ... and it did! Be careful when comparing lots. WikiWiki doesn't charge for the shuttle ... while some lots do.

Vancouver, Canada
reviews: 3
7. Re: parking in Bellingham

My daughter and I recently used Wiki Wiki when we went to Disneyland. I called them at the last minute and they were super friendly and accomodating. The lot is clean and safe, they offered us a beverage, the washroom was clean and we were treated like family. They were waiting for us when we arrived back in Bellingham and they even drove us right to our car. Friendly, professional, helpful - I will never use any other park n ride in Bellingham!

Washington - the...
reviews: 15
8. Re: parking in Bellingham

The original post is from Dec 2011! Please, please please stop this madness!

Start a new thread to advertise Wiki Wiki (or whatever parking site you want) if you must.

9. Re: parking in Bellingham

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, August 26, 2013