We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

train station to airport?

Which Bellingham hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Vancouver, Canada
train station to airport?

I'm thinking of taking a train into Bellingham that arrives at 8:45am to catch domestic flight that leaves at 10:10am! Is this a reasonable feat? How long would a cab ride take to the airport and how much would it cost? are cabs waiting right at the station for a quick getaway?

Vancouver, Canada
1. Re: train station to airport?

How was it? Did it work out for you? I'm trying to do the same!!

seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
reviews: 84
2. Re: train station to airport?

Best to post a new question since the question was asked 1 1/2 yrs ago and apparently the poster got no answers. In general the Bellingham airport to train is quite a ways and I'd guess a $25 cab fare.

Vancouver, Canada
3. Re: train station to airport?

Thanks David. Yeah I was curious because I don't know Bellingham too well and with the cab cost + tip, I figure it might be just the same to train to Seattle....

seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
reviews: 84
4. Re: train station to airport?

why don't you take Quick Shuttle from Vancouver? They will do a stop at BLI airpor for you. That would be the simplest.

5. Re: train station to airport?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:18 am, June 18, 2013