We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Longterm parking on a busy travel day.

Which Bellingham hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Vancouver, BC
reviews: 11
Longterm parking on a busy travel day.

We are flying out of Bellingham to HNL on July 1st. My concern is the airport longterm parking is going to be full when we arrive. Is it Ok to take the risk or should we book a service? We are looking for the most secure parking and not the best deal. The only posts on wiki wiki airport parking look like promotional adds so I don't know what they'd really be like.

I know there's 5 zillion threads on airport parking but I'm just wondering if we'd be OK just showing up at the airport and getting parking. As far as I know you can't reserve space at the onsite parking.

western WA
Destination Expert
for Seattle, Outdoors / Adventure Travel, Family Travel
reviews: 14
1. Re: Longterm parking on a busy travel day.

I am pretty sure you'll be ok. I've never heard anyone complain about it. Some do complain about the parking at the UHaul nearby.

Vancouver, BC
reviews: 11
2. Re: Longterm parking on a busy travel day.

I was mainly concerned because of the Canada/US long weekend. Not looking towards boarder line ups.

3. Re: Longterm parking on a busy travel day.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:17 pm, October 06, 2012