We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bellingham Park and Fly - Researched some options.....

Which Bellingham hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Mission, B.C. Canada
reviews: 16
Bellingham Park and Fly - Researched some options.....

We're flying very early from BLI on May 15, 2011 and I've been researching some park and fly options in case we want to stay over at a hotel. Here is what I have found so far:

Quality Inn - Baron Suites- Park and Fly package; $99.99 for one night; includes 7 days parking; extra days $6.00.

Hampton Inn- $159.00, includes 7 days parking.

Holiday Inn Express -$144.95; includes 2 weeks parking

Lakeway Inn (Best Western) -129.00; includes 2 weeks parking.

The room rates without parking for the hotels will likely be cheaper so it may cost less money to stay at a hotel without the parking and then pay the parking at the airport.

If anyone has found a better deal than the Quality Inn or Lakeway Inn, please let me know.

Washington - the...
reviews: 14
1. Re: Bellingham Park and Fly - Researched some options.....

I don't know how early you are coming in the night before, but if are coming in in time for dinner I would choose the Lakeway Inn - they have a nice (small) dinning room and a great little martini bar in house. It is also super easy to find - right off the freeway. A short ride in the car (or you can walk) to downtown or Sehome where there is a huge choice of local restaurants to choose from.

The other hotel is much closer to the airport, but it is on Meridian - the part of town that isn't actually "town" - it is the mall / chain store -restaurant row. If you are just coming to town to sleep, drop off the car and head out early in the morning - this would be the better choice.

I think they are both non smoking if that is an issue.

Mission, B.C. Canada
reviews: 16
2. Re: Bellingham Park and Fly - Researched some options.....

Thanks for the advice. I booked at Lakeway Best Western, best deal overall. I'm waiting for a lower cost parking lot in Bellingham....a business opportunity?

Washington - the...
reviews: 14
3. Re: Bellingham Park and Fly - Researched some options.....

I'm glad - the Lakeway is where I put up guests if I can't fit them at my house. They have a pool and hot tub too. Ask for a room away from the pool if you are a light sleeper (the pool is open late).

Enjoy your stay - let me know if you want restaurant suggestions for the night before your flight.

4. Re: Bellingham Park and Fly - Researched some options.....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 pm, October 30, 2012