We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking at U-Haul, Bellingham (near Airport)

Which Bellingham hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Vancouver, Canada
reviews: 1
Parking at U-Haul, Bellingham (near Airport)

WARNING, WARNING !!!

Just to let everybody know, what happened to us. Parked my car for 8 days (went to Vegas). Yesterday, we picked up the car, the whole side was totally damaged. The guy was very rude, just wanted to get rid of us. I phoned the police, they didn't come, because we're from Canada!

Vancouver, Canada
reviews: 3
1. Re: Parking at U-Haul, Bellingham (near Airport)

Thank you Sun050.

Green Valley...
Destination Expert
for Yellowstone National Park, Seattle
reviews: 53
2. Re: Parking at U-Haul, Bellingham (near Airport)

While I feel badly about the damage, and that is not my issue, I feel also that we have heard only one of possibly several sides to this story. I assume you called U-Haul public relations, corporate, etc. They most likely have insurance to cover such damages. Hopefully, you have photos. If you paid by credit card, you can appeal the charges. If you have insurance, you can prepare a claim and see what they can do.

Edited: 10:48 pm, May 07, 2012
Vancouver, Canada
reviews: 1
3. Re: Parking at U-Haul, Bellingham (near Airport)

There is only one side to this story. We made reservations, paid, parked, came back, the car was damaged. We were told "You always park at your own risk". There was a surveillance camera, but they refused to view the tape. We phoned the company the next day, same answer, no insurance. We filed a claim with our insurance, but we're still stuck with the $500 deductible. Very bad experience!

4. Re: Parking at U-Haul, Bellingham (near Airport)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:16 am, June 21, 2013