We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bellingham airport - Seatte Airport (one way)

Which Bellingham hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Prague, Czech...
reviews: 1
Bellingham airport - Seatte Airport (one way)

I am looking for a cheaper option than Bellair Charters Airporter Shuttle (35.75 OW).

What I found is a combination of Greyhound (17.40) + Link light rail in Seattle (2.50 downtown - airport). I haven´t found public tranport airport - dowtown in Bellingham. Is there any? If not, how to get to the Greyhound Station?

Or is there even a cheaper way than Greyhound? Amtrak is $21 on that day.

seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
reviews: 83
1. Re: Bellingham airport - Seatte Airport (one way)

quickshuttle out of Vanc svc the Bellingham airport and goes to Seatac. Due to regulations I'm not sure they are allowed to pick up in the US and transport but its worth a look

quickcoach.com

The bellingham airport is maybe 7 or 8 miles from downtown or to Amtrak so a cab would be the best. Its a pretty 'rural' airport.

Edited: 1:36 pm, March 03, 2011
Prague, Czech...
reviews: 1
2. Re: Bellingham airport - Seatte Airport (one way)

Quickcoach requires crossing the border (not sure why), so it can´t be used for BLI-SEA.

But I´ve found that bus number 50 can take me to Bellingham from the airport.

seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
3. Re: Bellingham airport - Seatte Airport (one way)

Cdn buses can't transport from US to US cities. Depending on your schedule if you could take Amtrak its very scenic but if not Greyhound will be ok though it makes more stops. Buying ticket online is usually less.

Washington - the...
reviews: 14
4. Re: Bellingham airport - Seatte Airport (one way)

Taking the local bus will be a pain in the neck in my opinion. It only stops at the airport every hour and a half or so and then you'll have to switch buses downtown to catch the one that runs out to the Amtrak / Greyhound station which is clear on the opposite side of town from the airport. If you aren't planning on taking a lot of luggage I guess this would work. I've used the Airporter a lot over the years because it really is the most stress free solution to getting to Seatac.

seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
5. Re: Bellingham airport - Seatte Airport (one way)

I know it doesn't make a lot of sense but would it be easier to take Quick shuttle into vancouver then amtrak back to Seattle?

6. Re: Bellingham airport - Seatte Airport (one way)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 am, October 24, 2012