We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bellingham long-term parking

Which Bellingham hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Vancouver
reviews: 12
Bellingham long-term parking

We are a family group driving 3 cars, flying out of Bellingham airport in mid-Jan 2011. Hotel stay + free parking is not an option. We read about U-Haul parking and Airport parking. There have been mixed reviews on the U-Haul parking so we are looking into another option - a parkade where we can park 2 cars for a reasonable fee with one car parking at the airport to shuttle the other 2 drivers to/from their cars.

Is there any parkade (besides U-Haul) near the airport or downtown Bellingham that provides 10 day parking?

seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
reviews: 84
1. Re: Bellingham long-term parking

I suppose you saw the 65 answer posting on Bellingham airport Pkg? Why not call the Hampton Inn direct and see if they would let you keep a car there. Its close to the airport.

Vancouver
2. Re: Bellingham long-term parking

Good idea - I'll call on the weekend and will post their answer. Thanks!

Vancouver
3. Re: Bellingham long-term parking

I called Hampton and unfortunately the hotel does not offer long-term parking for non-guests. I guess we'll have to decide between Airport and U-Haul parking. Thanks!

Bellingham...
4. Re: Bellingham long-term parking

are you still looking?

Bellingham
5. Re: Bellingham long-term parking

Hi Have you checked bellinghamairportparking.com?

Bellingham
6. Re: Bellingham long-term parking

Hi Have you checked bellinghamairportparking.com?

Vancouver
7. Re: Bellingham long-term parking

We all parked at the Bellingham airport and paid $9 per day x 10 days = $90 x 3 autos = $270 total.

My cousin checked out the U-Haul parking, It is on gravel road and parking space was kinda tight. Her car is 2008 model so she decided not to risk getting it scratched/dented. Also, we returned to the Bellingham airport at 6:30 am and it was raining that morning so we were all glad that we can get our autos easily at the airport parking. U-Haul staff said to text or call them when you get your luggage to arrange for pick-up but who knows what time you'll get picked up and brought to your car since they don't officially open until 8:00 am.

Bellingham...
8. Re: Bellingham long-term parking

Easy airport parking charges $5 a day $25 a week or $75 a month and they have a shuttle service 24 hours!! You get to keep your car keys and everything. They also get your returning flight info and will constantly check online to make sure your flights on time, this way they will be there.

Mission BC
reviews: 10
9. Re: Bellingham long-term parking

do they have a website? or did you just phone them?

10. Re: Bellingham long-term parking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 12:05 pm, February 07, 2012