We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

BLI airport - Taxi to Amtrak station

Which Bellingham hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Vancouver, Canada
reviews: 16
BLI airport - Taxi to Amtrak station

Any idea how much a taxi would cost? Thanks.

seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
reviews: 84
1. Re: BLI airport - Taxi to Amtrak station

its actually quite a ways as the airport is north of Bellis Fair mall and Amtrak is at the Fairhaven area south of downtown. Not knowing B'ham taxi rates but perhaps $20-25? I don't know of any other options. Why not just take the train from Vanc? Its only $13 or so to Bham?

Vancouver, Canada
2. Re: BLI airport - Taxi to Amtrak station

I'm taking Quick shuttle to BLI but when we come back & land at BLI, it's at 6am. Winter hours for Quick shuttle has the first departure from BLI at noon! I don't want to wait that long. The train goes at 10am which is doable, I suppose...The cab fare probably will justify the 2 hours cut off of waiting. Thanks David.

seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
reviews: 84
3. Re: BLI airport - Taxi to Amtrak station

did you ask Quick shuttle if they could drop at the train? Its the same stop as the Alaska Ferry Terminal so I'd think they'd be a little flexible, especially if they are slow.

Vancouver, Canada
4. Re: BLI airport - Taxi to Amtrak station

I must have you confused! I'm flying out of BLI, so Quick Shuttle from Vancouver is dropping us off there at a fine time for us to catch our flight.

When we fly back to BLI, we land at 6 am. I need to get back to Vancouver, but Quickshuttle's first pick up at BLI is noon! Amtrak has a departure at 10 am.

BC, Canada
reviews: 34
5. Re: BLI airport - Taxi to Amtrak station

Why not just drive and park at the BLI Airport. We are in the same boat as you are arriving BLI at 6:05am from Honolulu on Alaska #898. If it is forcast for snow, then we will just leave a day early and stay in one of the local motels for one night and get free parking for a week and a free transfer to BLI and back.

6. Re: BLI airport - Taxi to Amtrak station

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, May 31, 2011