We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golf in Bellingham

Which Bellingham hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Los Angeles
Golf in Bellingham

Is it possible to play golf in the Bellingham area for most of the year? I understand that the rain is more of a constant drizzle which still permits golf. How are the courses in the area? Is there a good selection of reasonably priced courses?

Seattle
reviews: 3
1. Re: Golf in Bellingham

I'd say golf is probably a 3-season sport in Bellingham.

Winter there can be really frigid and windy, and it gets more snow than Seattle.

Check out this link:

…bellinghamherald.com/fe/golf/search.asp

seawa
2. Re: Golf in Bellingham

Three season golf is right..great selection of courses one of my favorite ic Lake Padden.Lake Padden is Bellingham's Muni,which is built in the Bellingham watershed,it has no developement the fairways are each cut out of the forest.You do not see others playing the opposite hole unless you are both in the woods.Other great courses Bellingham North,Raspberry Ridge,Homestead all are different there is great loam in Whatcom County...lotws of great courses.

Seattle
reviews: 33
3. Re: Golf in Bellingham

I would also like to ask which courses drain well in winter/spring. If the weather is decent, we plan to play in late March but we would prefer not to play in mud.