We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dog Friendly Dining?

Which Bellingham hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bellingham...
Dog Friendly Dining?

I'm not sure anymore...I know there "used to be" doggy friendly dining in Bellingham. Does anyone know if there still is and where?

Appreciate any clues!

Bev

Bellingham...
reviews: 2
1. Re: Dog Friendly Dining?

Hmmm...you can dine outside at the Colophon cafe in Fairhaven.

Bellingham...
2. Re: Dog Friendly Dining?

Thanks, Stormseas, no, I don't think it was the Colophon and I couldn't find any reference to it here on Trip...

Maybe they don't do the pet dining too thing anymore, where ever that was? But, it's not that important, now.

Thanks!

Washington - the...
reviews: 14
3. Re: Dog Friendly Dining?

Are you thinking of the Doggie Diner that was in Fairhaven? It is closed now, can't remember what is in its place.

Bellingham...
4. Re: Dog Friendly Dining?

Ah Yes! I believe that was the one I was thinking about. I figured it must be closed as I haven't seen any advertising for it.

Thank you, PNWAutism.

5. Re: Dog Friendly Dining?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:24 am, October 18, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Bellingham