We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

help picking restaurant for gift certificate

Which Bellingham hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Virginia
reviews: 30
help picking restaurant for gift certificate

I would love to give our family(a couple in their forties-no kids) a gift certificate to a nice restaurant for dinner. They live in Bellingham. I am not interested in coffee shops or sandwich places. Any ideas? Thanks so much.

Seattle
reviews: 1
1. Re: help picking restaurant for gift certificate

La Fiamma Wood Fired Pizza.

Anacortes...
2. Re: help picking restaurant for gift certificate

Boundary Bay Brewery

Pepper Sisters

Virginia
reviews: 30
3. Re: help picking restaurant for gift certificate

Thanks for your ideas. Any thoughts on Giuseppie's?

Washington - the...
reviews: 14
4. Re: help picking restaurant for gift certificate

Guiseppie's is an excellent choice. This would be right up there in a desired gift certificate in my book anyways. Be advised that there are very steep stairs to get to the restaurant so keep that in mind if the recipients have mobility issues.

Prospect Street Cafe has amazing food - expensive (but worth it) so the only time we have ever gone there is with a gift certificate.

If they are more casual diners, but still like good food then Mambo Italiano (in Fairhaven - I once had a dish there that if I hadn't been in public I would have licked the plate clean it was that good), The Cliffhouse (for the whiskey crab soup if nothing else), or Anthony's Heathfire (I like that place more for a nice lunch though).

Washington - the...
reviews: 14
5. Re: help picking restaurant for gift certificate

Sorry, the Hearthfire.

Oh, and just for point of reference, we are early 40s no kids.

There is also the Black Forest Steakhouse in town - we just went to dinner there with friends and enjoyed it. This will only work if your friends are "newish" to town because there is another one in Everson that people are really loyal to and fans of that one don't seem to like the one in town.

6. Re: help picking restaurant for gift certificate

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 pm, September 15, 2009