We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nice inexpensive room in Bellingham for 3 nights next week?

Which Bellingham hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Oregon
reviews: 3
Nice inexpensive room in Bellingham for 3 nights next week?

My son and I need a room in Bellingham for three nights next week.

Can someone recommend a nice, clean B&B, hotel or motel under $90/night? Are there any places that offer a third night free or some other special discount price?

Thanks for any suggestions!

seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
reviews: 81
1. Re: Nice inexpensive room in Bellingham for 3 nights next week?

hope you'll read the reviews on here and avoid the motel 6. Heritage Inn is very nice. Bellingham tourist board runs a promo this time of yr so you may want to google Bham tourism or similar and see what you can find. Hotelcoupons.com lists some Bellingham properties. Priceline may also work for Bellingham. I'd bid around 50-60 and see if you get any bites.

Washington - the...
reviews: 15
2. Re: Nice inexpensive room in Bellingham for 3 nights next week?

What are you wanting to do while in B'ham? I just did a quick check and Guesthouse Inn (formerly the Val U Inn) is coming in at $79 a night. It is decent. It is on the University / downtown side of town but very close to the freeway onramp for access to the mall area of town.

Oregon
reviews: 3
3. Re: Nice inexpensive room in Bellingham for 3 nights next week?

We found a nice room at Lakeway Inn at a good discount through the Bellingham Tourist Bureau. I would never have found it by myself!

Thanks so much!

Washington - the...
reviews: 15
4. Re: Nice inexpensive room in Bellingham for 3 nights next week?

Cool! Bring a swimsuit - the pool is indoors and open fairly late. The Lakeway is where my parents stay when visiting.

5. Re: Nice inexpensive room in Bellingham for 3 nights next week?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 pm, October 14, 2009