We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thank you Bellingham Forum

Which Bellingham hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Santa Clara...
reviews: 24
Thank you Bellingham Forum

I would like to thank you all in this forum for all the recommendation in and round Bellingham. I just returned from my trip to Bellingham and I visited a lot of the recommended places.

My favourite was Avenue Bread and Deli where I found the most delicious English Cream Scones! They melt in my mouth. Second favourite was the Eclipse bookstore. That place is a haven for a book lover like me. My kids like the ToyHaven toy shop in Fairhaven. That toy store has the most reasonable priced toys around.

I found a new tea shop in Fairhaven that wasn't mentioned in the forum. It's Abbey's Tea shop in Fairhaven. I love the tea there. They have a great selection. I'm a tea drinker and am glad to have found a wonderful tea shop like Abbeys.

Again, thank you for all your recommendation.

Best,

Sally

Bellingham...
1. Re: Thank you Bellingham Forum

Glad your trip to Bellingham was wonderful! Oh, yes! That toy store is great! Bought my grandson an old fashioned red tricycle there last year! You just don't see them in big name stores anymore. It was surely a "treasure find" for us.

Will have to check out Abbeys Tea! "Thank You" for the tips!

Come again!

Bev

Washington - the...
reviews: 14
2. Re: Thank you Bellingham Forum

Glad you had fun!

I've only ever gone to Abby's to paint ceramics so I forget that it also serves as a tea room in and of itself - so glad you found it.

3. Re: Thank you Bellingham Forum

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:17 pm, September 30, 2009