We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Safe Hotels in Bellingham?

Which Bellingham hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Terrace, British...
Safe Hotels in Bellingham?

We are heading down to Vancouver, BC to purchase a new vehicle in the middle of August. While we are there we are also planning to head down to the States (Bellingham, WA).....with a brand new car we want to stay in a hotel that is safe.....any suggestions?

Thank you in advance!

Bellingham...
1. Re: Safe Hotels in Bellingham?

Hi Talinaa! I'm sure there are many "safe overnight stays" in Bellingham. I know the Holiday Inn Express has night guards and possibly others...the Lakeway Inn on Lakeway Drive, Bellwether, or Crysalis would all been considered safe stays in my opinion.

I would suggest a stay at any of these or any up on Meridian, Holiday Inn Express is up on Meridian. Maybe stay away from those on Samish Way...

Safe stay and happy travels,

Bev

2. Re: Safe Hotels in Bellingham?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:18 pm, October 06, 2009