We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Outlet malls

Which Bellingham hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Vancouver Island
reviews: 24
Outlet malls

looking for any info on outlet malls between Canadian border and Everett. Also, other than Bellis Fair and Ross...where else should a bunch of us cross border shopaholics go in and around Bellingham?

We are staying 2 nights in bellingham and heading to Everett Mall. Also interested in discount grocery stores, went to one in Olympia that had great deals.

seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
reviews: 83
1. Re: Outlet malls

you will like grocery outlet on Ellis in Bellingham. Sort of like a dollar store for food. Good deals on canned and frozen foods. There are outlets in Blaine but not very exciting. Other than Premium outlets which was mentioned on other posts you made there are outlet store in Burlington which are okay.

Arlington, WA
reviews: 91
2. Re: Outlet malls

Hi, Lulubelle,

Seattle Premium Outlets in Marysville is a good stopping point. Just google the name for the list of stores and map. This is about 10 minutes north of Everett, or 20 minutes from Everett Mall.

Washington
Destination Expert
for Seattle, Family Travel
reviews: 16
3. Re: Outlet malls

We have many of our Canadian friends always stop at Costco, as the items and prices are different in the US, but you have to be a member...several locations btwn the border & Everett.

There is a store called "Stupid Prices" with locations in Marysville & Mt. Vernon, and everything from electronics to furniture to food. http://www.stupidprices.com

Marysville: 1336 State Avenue, 360-651-9048

Mt. Vernon: 525 East College Way, Suite B-1, 360-428-5015

There is a TJ Maxx in Bellingham and Everett.

Kohl's Department Stores are relatively new in Washington state and have very favorable prices, sales and clearances. They have locations now in Bellingham, Marysville and Burlington.

Bellingham...
4. Re: Outlet malls

Hi lulubelle45!

Other Canadians have suggested Sunshine Liquidators on Cornwall and Deals Only on James Street, too, here in Bellingham.

Have a great time!

Washington - the...
reviews: 14
5. Re: Outlet malls

Grocery Outlet is where I do most of my grocery shopping. It is difficult to find if you aren't familiar with downtown, but worth the search. We also have a Trader Joes now.

Fairhaven has a bunch of cute shops - not in the discount category for sure.

For clothes, Ross and Kohls (in the mall) usually work out the best for me. For tennis shoes, Big Five (in the mall) usually has great prices.

Other than that I can't help since most of my disposable income ends up being spent at JoAnns or Bakerview nursery.

Bellingham...
6. Re: Outlet malls

Baker Nursery! That's funny! My husband and I was just commenting how "in debt" we could become there! Love that place! Best garden spot in Bellingham for sure!

Also, I don't know why, but I was thinking of this thread today and did forget to include "Big Lots" over by Albertsons! I love going there for bargains.

Albertsons is off of Northwest Avenue and Big Lots is in the mall down the parking lot from it.

Hope you and your company have a great time!

Washington - the...
reviews: 14
7. Re: Outlet malls

How could I have forgotten Big Lots - def. worth a stop.

For that matter, Bakerview is worth a stop even if you can't bring much back. They have lots of lovely fountains / fountain parts for example. And a summer sale is going on right now.

8. Re: Outlet malls

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:32 am, October 05, 2009