We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Guesthouse Inn, Bellingham, WA?

Which Bellingham hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Georgia
reviews: 22
Guesthouse Inn, Bellingham, WA?

I can't seem to find a review for this hotel. Can anyone tell me about it? Is it OK or not so good? Thanks!

Seattle
reviews: 1
1. Re: Guesthouse Inn, Bellingham, WA?

I recently stayed at the Guesthouse Inn in Aberdeen, and I think they're the same chain, although you might want to double-check. It was a basic hotel, but nicely appointed with some extra touches in the rooms, such as a fridge, microwave, and VCR. A DVD player would have been better, but oh well. With the complimentary continental breakfast, I was expecting a few pastries and coffee, but they had much more than that. Juice, cereal, oatmeal, fruit, and make-your-own waffles. I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again. I hope someone can give you a review for the Bellingham location.

Mount Vernon...
reviews: 23
2. Re: Guesthouse Inn, Bellingham, WA?

The Guesthouse Inn is the former Valu Inn. The hotel is pretty basic, but it does the job. Just finished a renovation last year and is located near downtown. I would say go for it.

Bellingham
3. Re: Guesthouse Inn, Bellingham, WA?

The GuestHouse in Bellingham is indeed the former Val-U Inn, and their reviews are excellent. They're in the middle of the name change now so the signs still say Val-U Inn.

Washington - the...
reviews: 15
4. Re: Guesthouse Inn, Bellingham, WA?

If you are taking the Airporter up from Seattle it is perfect - that is one of the two drop offs in town. The Val U Inn hotel is good, the Lakeway Inn across the street is my "go to" hotel for family staying in town, but that one can be noisy.

What are you going to want to do while in town? Lakeway is central to downtown / college, it is across from Fred Meyers for shopping and next to I5 on ramp for a quick jaunt to the mall area or Fairhaven.

Georgia
reviews: 22
5. Re: Guesthouse Inn, Bellingham, WA?

There is a soccer tournament in Bellingham that we are coming to.

Washington - the...
reviews: 15
6. Re: Guesthouse Inn, Bellingham, WA?

If it is at the Sportplex then the hotel is the closest - you can walk there from the hotel easily.

7. Re: Guesthouse Inn, Bellingham, WA?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 pm, September 26, 2009