We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

largest liquor store around bellingham and blaine?

Which Bellingham hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
coquitlam, bc
largest liquor store around bellingham and blaine?

i want to drive down to the US from Canada and want to get a bunch of reasonaobly cheap wines to store at a relative's place living in blaine. I hope someone can give me the store name and/or directions to some of the largest liquor stores not too far from bellingham and blaine. any help appreciated

Washington - the...
reviews: 14
1. Re: largest liquor store around bellingham and blaine?

Probably the easiest one for you will be the one on Meridian that shares the Wal Mart parking lot. I'm fairly sure if you get a case you get a discount too.

The Haggen stores have a really good, reasonably priced selection of wines as well.

2. Re: largest liquor store around bellingham and blaine?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:20 am, September 26, 2009