We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels in Fairhaven

Which Bellingham hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Colorado
reviews: 73
Hotels in Fairhaven

Besides the Fairhaven Inn, are there any other boutique hotels in Fairhaven?

Also, does the Black Cat still exist? I spent a lot of time and drank a lot of wine in their bar, back in the day.

Thanks!

Bellingham, WA
1. Re: Hotels in Fairhaven

The Chrysalis Inn and Spa is Gorgeous and located right on the water. They have a great spa and restaurant.

The Black Cat still exists and is still a fun place for drinks!

Washington - the...
reviews: 14
2. Re: Hotels in Fairhaven

I second the Chrystalis! They even provide you with earplugs for the late night train.

Before you head up to the Black Cat - try dinner at Mambos - really good food.

Colorado
3. Re: Hotels in Fairhaven

My only issue with the Chrystalis is the price! It's more than the Fairhaven Inn. Are those the only two boutique hotels in that area? We're coming in for a wedding in July.

Great to hear the Black Cat is still surviving! Is Annie's Caddyshack still around? I use to watch Sonic games there.

We'll try out Mambo's that's a new one for me. We use to go to a Mexican place in Fairhaven - can't remember the name, but my husband and I went on our first date there - we have way better Mexican food here in Colorado! :-)

Washington - the...
reviews: 14
4. Re: Hotels in Fairhaven

Those are the only choices in Fairhaven. I don't know how you feel about B&Bs, but I think there are some on the Southside.

Anna's is there, but with new owners (kept some of the same great staff though). I haven't been over there for over a year though, so I don't know what it is like. (I moved away from that side of town)

Dos Padre's is the restaurant you are thinking of. They had a fire last year - but I think they are back up and running. There are better Mexican restaurants in town, but this one is a sentimental favorite for locals.

If it has been a few years since you've seen Fairhaven be prepared for a shocker - it is over developed now.

Colorado
5. Re: Hotels in Fairhaven

Yikes! It seems almost everything is booked - I really don't want to be stuck at a run-of-the-mill hotel chain for three nights!

Someone needs to open a boutique hotel in downtown Bellingham - perhaps near Boundary Bay Brewery - but not one as expensive as the Bellweather.

We found rooms available at the Bellweather, but they are almost $300 a night - not feasible for 3 nights.

Hmmm.

6. Re: Hotels in Fairhaven

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:18 am, September 23, 2009