We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bellingham, Larrabee state park

Which Bellingham hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
canada
reviews: 5
Bellingham, Larrabee state park

hi, I've been searching for info abt Larrabee State park cuz we r gonna camp there from Aug 4-6. we r from Vancouver BC so we dunno much abt Bellingham. this is our first time go camping!!! pls dun laugh!! yes!! we r 12 adults & 6 kids & none of us r experienced campers!! but everyone has been very excited looking fwd to it!!!

I'm kinda the organizer.. that's why I've been trying to find more info so that our trip will be smooth & fun..

can anyone help in these:

1. most of us will camp but a few of us r gonna stay in a hotel or motel.. in what area is good for them to stay so that it's convenient for them to visit us in our camp site during the day & easy to go back the end of the day?

2. how long is the walk from the camp ground to the view point in the trail which leads to Fragrance lake? if the kids r from 2-5.. will they be capable for the hike to the view point & the lake?

3. how close by is the beach to the camp ground??

4. how often do the trains run via the park? our camp site is next to the railway, is it gonna be really loud??

any help would be greatly appreciated. thx in advance!!

Gold Bar, Washington
reviews: 129
1. Re: Bellingham, Larrabee state park

chuckanutdrive.com/merchants/bed_breakfast.h… or

Fairhaven Village Inn hotel in Bellingham. Fairhaven area of Bellingham is closest to State park. This is closer I think . It is cloer comming from Canada. If you click on Bellingham 's most popular hotels you can see where other hotels are.

2. Re: Bellingham, Larrabee state park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 pm, September 03, 2009