We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best area in and around Bellingham to move with young family

Which Bellingham hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
victoria
Best area in and around Bellingham to move with young family

Hi Everyone,

I am wondering if I could get a locals perspective on what towns in and around Bellingham are a great place to live for a family with two young boys. We may be relocating there very soon and we don't know much about the area. We are starting to view homes for sale online but are interested in hearing the real deal from people that live there. We want to be near some good elementary schools (for the near future), good parks, and be near other young families of the same. Any information would be appreciated. Thank you

Washington - the...
reviews: 14
1. Re: Best area in and around Bellingham to move with young family

So sorry, I had written a long list of areas, but for some reason it didn't post.

I've lived here since 1985 - we just bought a home in June.

I like the Sunnyland area - but the homes are kinda small for the price.

There are some areas of town that I listed for our realator that I wouldn't be interested in at all - reagardless of price. I don't want to slam those areas so message me if you want.

Again, sorry I didn't check back to make sure my message went thru.

2. Re: Best area in and around Bellingham to move with young family

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

We're sorry - the TripAdvisor staff closed this topic because TripAdvisor does not facilitate discussions about relocation or real estate purchases because these topics are not considered to be travel-related.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:00 pm, June 12, 2007