We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bellingham Insider tips?

Which Bellingham hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
victoria british...
reviews: 6
Bellingham Insider tips?

Hi all,

We are coming to Bellingham May 6-8 and have been down many times from Victoria. I would like to know if there is a really funky little coffee or lunch place that the locals go to. I perfer to avoid chains. We hope to go to La Conner and am hoping the tulips are still as lovely as usual? Any other tips would be helpful. We always do The Whatcom Museum, waterfront drive, Fairhaven etc. Are we missing other museums or galleries?

Thanks, we love Bellingham .

luaulady

Green Valley...
Destination Expert
for Yellowstone National Park, Seattle
reviews: 44
11. Re: Bellingham Insider tips?

Agree, others might be interested, but it's sometimes better to start a new post with a new question than ride an old post, especially when new information is added - such as the restaurant you suggest. Which, I believe, is not listed under the Bellingham Restaurants, but I might have missed it. Why don't you write a review of it? Riding an old post, someone might think "huh?" rather than there might be a gem of a reply down the list.

Washington - the...
reviews: 14
12. Re: Bellingham Insider tips?

Now I have to run off to Casa for lunch :) yummmm potato burrito.

Honolulu, Hawaii
13. Re: Bellingham Insider tips?

I think adding a new response to an old question is entirely appropriate. The new response bumps the thread up to the top of the list which shows everyone that there is something new. The people who are interested will scroll to the bottom to see the new response and those that aren't interested won't. If you are changing the topic, then a new thread would be appropriate. But to start a new thread to address the exact same question would be silly because people who are interested in the subject would miss all the previous responses.

Green Valley...
Destination Expert
for Yellowstone National Park, Seattle
reviews: 44
14. Re: Bellingham Insider tips?

I agree with your reasoning, thank you.

Troy, Michigan, USA
reviews: 16
15. Re: Bellingham Insider tips?

For those that may be reading these old posts-since I know the original poster has come and gone- I have had some great lunches at the Old World Deli.

Coquitlam, Canada
reviews: 10
16. Re: Bellingham Insider tips?

Ok, since I'm in Bellingham about once a month I have to know. Where is Casa Que Pasa?

Troy, Michigan, USA
reviews: 16
17. Re: Bellingham Insider tips?

Casa che Pasa is at 1415 Railroad Ave., but since it reopened under new ownership it has not made us happy. Would be interested in your opinion if you eat there. The Old World Deli is at 1140 N. State.

Washington - the...
reviews: 14
18. Re: Bellingham Insider tips?

Casa reopened?! Shows you how often I take the bus that I didn't know that.

I like Jalapenos on Holly for early dinner, don't know how service is at lunch, but they usually hire really good staff.

19. Re: Bellingham Insider tips?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:21 am, September 28, 2009