We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chrysallis spa

Which Bellingham hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Jose, CA
Chrysallis spa

Hello, has anyone ever been to this spa in Bellingham? If so, what did you think?

Washington - the...
reviews: 14
1. Re: Chrysallis spa

I haven't stayed there - but have seen the rooms and spa - very lovely. The important thing to mention is that it is very near the train tracks do you will hear the trains at about 11:30pm as they rumble by. It short walk to Fairhaven and the shops and restaurants and bars.

Seattle
reviews: 4
2. Re: Chrysallis spa

I have stayed here several times. The building and the rooms are beautiful The staffing is very spotty; turnover is very high, most of the employees are new to the spa world. The last time I went, I got a pedicure from a gal who had been doing them for 3 weeks, and it showed. They have been struggling since opening about 6 years ago to maintain staff. I keep hoping that things will improve, but at this point, I cannot recommend it.

western WA
Destination Expert
for Seattle, Outdoors / Adventure Travel, Family Travel
reviews: 14
3. Re: Chrysallis spa

There was a big feature on the Chrysalis spa in the Seattle Times today. It sounded balanced and not just like a promo piece -- they mentioned the trains, for example.

…nwsource.com/ABPub/zoom/html/2008095655.html

There was a lot of specific information about what is included and what is not, what is recommended, and about the staff and the associated European wine bar.

4. Re: Chrysallis spa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:23 am, October 06, 2009