We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nice family place to stay with 4 children ages 7-19 yrs. old

Which Williamsburg hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lima, Ohio
reviews: 5
Nice family place to stay with 4 children ages 7-19 yrs. old

Would like to take a family vacation this year to Williamsburg. Would be my husband and I with 4 children ranging in ages from 7-19 yrs. old. Can you please advise me of a nice, CLEAN, place that won't cost a fortune? Thanks so much!

Arlington, Virginia
reviews: 99
1. Re: Nice family place to stay with 4 children ages 7-19 yrs. old

Please provide more information, e.g. dates of stay; number of beds needed and budget (your "forturne" might not be another's "forture".)

Chicago
Destination Expert
for Pompano Beach
reviews: 68
2. Re: Nice family place to stay with 4 children ages 7-19 yrs. old

Take a look at possible timeshare rentals. Let us know what appeals to you and we can offer some opinions.

Springfield...
reviews: 1
3. Re: Nice family place to stay with 4 children ages 7-19 yrs. old

check out the wyndham kingsgate or wyndham governors green, both time shares but are rented out to nonowners through extra holidays by wyndham. It is cheaper than a hotel and they are very large and super clean. We stayed at kingsgate the past few years and the free arcades are great for the kids, they also have 3 pools, 2 bars, movie theater, minigolf, tennis and lots of activities for the kids. Great locations and great prices. This year we booked the governors green through a timeshare rental on ebay.

New York
reviews: 26
4. Re: Nice family place to stay with 4 children ages 7-19 yrs. old

I would also recommend the Wyndham properties. I've stayed at all three and they are very nice and in a good location

Lima, Ohio
reviews: 5
5. Re: Nice family place to stay with 4 children ages 7-19 yrs. old

Thanks to all of you for your responses. I think we are going to stay at one of the Wyndham properties. I have checked them out and they are very comparable and sometimes cheaper than some of the hotels with suites for our size of family and we can make some of our meals at Wyndham. Thank you so much!

6. Re: Nice family place to stay with 4 children ages 7-19 yrs. old

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, February 27, 2015