We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help! Marriott Manor Club at Ford's Colony or ..

Which Williamsburg hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Frederick, Maryland
reviews: 7
Help! Marriott Manor Club at Ford's Colony or ..

...Williamsburg lodge??? How do I decide? Both look great. Yes, I know the lodge is right in Williamsburg. But, the Manor looks fun and relaxing... How do I pick??

Williamsburg, VA
Destination Expert
for Williamsburg
reviews: 1
1. Re: Help! Marriott Manor Club at Ford's Colony or ..

Williamsburg Lodge is a hotel, located right in the historic area of Williamsburg. It has lovely grounds, pool, convenience.

Marriott Manor Club is a timeshare, located in Ford's Colony with one and two bedroom units, full kitchen, pools. Both choices have golf adjacent to the properties.

It's really a matter of preference -- hotel without kitchen or timeshare. Both are top drawer properties.

Washington DC...
reviews: 15
2. Re: Help! Marriott Manor Club at Ford's Colony or ..

I agree with BixDoc. I have stayed at both and they are both very nice. Its a matter of staying in a hotel or timeshare. I just came back last weekend from Williamsburg and we stayed at the Williamsburg Lodge. I really enjoyed being so close to the restored area.

Chicago
Destination Expert
for Pompano Beach
reviews: 64
3. Re: Help! Marriott Manor Club at Ford's Colony or ..

You should also think about accessibility. We always use our Wyndham timeshare when visiting Williamsburg. While conveniently located to CW, we have always wondered what it might be like to stay at a CW property and walk to the historic area.

Frederick, Maryland
reviews: 7
4. Re: Help! Marriott Manor Club at Ford's Colony or ..

I decided on the Williamsburg Lodge :) I decided, it would be fun to try staying close to the historic downtown. They both look great!!! We visit at least once or twice a year. We can try the onsite, Williamsburg Lodge this visit and maybe, next time try the Manor Club... Thanks for all the advice!

Washington DC...
reviews: 15
5. Re: Help! Marriott Manor Club at Ford's Colony or ..

We loved the Williamsburg Lodge! I would definately stay there again.

Have a great trip :)

6. Re: Help! Marriott Manor Club at Ford's Colony or ..

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, April 01, 2014