We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spa for a Couple during Christmastime

Which Williamsburg hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Silver Spring...
reviews: 15
Spa for a Couple during Christmastime

My fiancee and I are visiting Williamsburg from December 22 through the 25th. We really want to get a good spa experience. It'll only be my second professional massage and his first.

We are 25yo from DC and staying at King's Gate Resort ( a timeshare gift from family) so I'd like the spa to be in the general Colonial Williamsburg/Busch Gardens area.

I want to get a swedish massage, preferably couples with a nice lounge area to relax in before and after. Maybe a steam room or hot tubs. Our budget is $300. TIA

Also a little side note, is the Feast of Seven Fishes in Williamsburg lodge a good experience? I'm going back and forth with the idea and wanted a little input

Williamsburg, VA
Destination Expert
for Williamsburg
reviews: 1
1. Re: Spa for a Couple during Christmastime

Colonial Williamsburg is offering a spa package at the Williamsburg Lodge, which is across the street from its Spa. Perhaps the package fits your needs; here's a link to the website: colonialwilliamsburg.com/plan/…

The feast of seven fishes is very highly regarded. We have been and loved it.

Yorktown, Virginia
2. Re: Spa for a Couple during Christmastime

Serenity Spa on Ironbound Road is an area favorite and very nicely priced. The Spa is relaxing while still fun. The massages by "Joe" are beyond wonderful

Silver Spring...
reviews: 15
3. Re: Spa for a Couple during Christmastime

thank you for the responses. We decided on Williamsburg Lodge, as they seem to be one of the few places with great reviews that is open on Sunday the 23rd, which has been designated as spa day, due to lack of activities in Colonial Williamsburg

Williamsburg, VA
Destination Expert
for Williamsburg
reviews: 1
4. Re: Spa for a Couple during Christmastime

You should enjoy it. The Lodge has beautiful Christmas decorations, the historic area is festive at this time of year, and the Spa services that we have experienced there are excellent. Have fun!

Edited: 4:30 pm, November 28, 2012
5. Re: Spa for a Couple during Christmastime

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:15 pm, December 16, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Williamsburg