We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Busch Garden Dining Package

Which Williamsburg hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Maryland
Busch Garden Dining Package

We are thinking about doing the meal thing and want to know which places are the best place to eat. We were thinking about getting two certificate for a family of 4 two adults and 2 kids ages 11 and 7 and going to share. Which places would give us a big enough size portion to share? Thanks

Williamsburg...
Destination Expert
for Williamsburg
reviews: 41
1. Re: Busch Garden Dining Package

Either Das Festhaus or Trapper's Smokehouse would work; they have sampler platters with a variety of meats, but all of the meals have large portions. Did you look at the menus on BG's website? They list the offerings, but they don't list the platters separately. seaworldparks.com/en/…Dining-in-Germany

Nashville, Tennessee
reviews: 33
2. Re: Busch Garden Dining Package

We just visited Williamsburg, and the sampler platters offer a huge amount of food that is great for sharing. I would recommend buying the kid's meal plan (it's $5.99) because some of the items that we sampled (sauerkraut, braised cabbage, German potato salad, sausages etc., are not necessarily child favorites).

We ate at La Cucina (pizza pasta buffet), Das Festhaus, Trapper's, and Grogan's Grill. We split each meal and had more than enough. My personal favorite was Grogan's which had pork loin, sausage, braised cabbage, and a baked potato. It was really tasty! DH loved both Trapper's and Das Festhaus. The sampler at Trapper's (ribs, brisket, chicken, and fried plus a side item) is huge and we didn't finish it. Very good! We ate German food at Das Festhaus (really tasty), but they also have pizza and sandwiches there.

La Cucina was our least favorite. It was comparable to CiCi's pizza - not horrible, but not great either.

Plantation Florida
reviews: 96
3. Re: Busch Garden Dining Package

Don't know if it's on the meal plan, but I ate at Restorante Della Piazza in the Italian section and it was good. This restaurant has been featured on the travel channel shows. I had eggplant and an order of bread. The food is al la cart, meaning you get a tray, push it along, and pick items behind the glass display case. So you'll have to decide how much food you want as you slide the tray. Of coarse there are yummy deserts the kids will ask for. Next to the restaurant they have a show, trumpet band, check times. I just happened to get my tray of food, go outside, set it down, and the show started.

Maryland
4. Re: Busch Garden Dining Package

Thanks everybody for your help. Trying to decide what we want to do and make it as cheap as we can.

5. Re: Busch Garden Dining Package

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, June 25, 2013