We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone used Rooms101.com to book their stay??

Which Williamsburg hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
PA
reviews: 10
Has anyone used Rooms101.com to book their stay??

The deals are quite awesome....but I want to be sure they are reputable.

The site is rooms101.com

Can't find much about it online.

Thanks

40 replies to this topic
Williamsburg...
Destination Expert
for Williamsburg
reviews: 41
1. Re: Has anyone used Rooms101.com to book their stay??

The little bit I've found about them says they are a "promotion vacation website." That means, sign up for a cheap vacation deal and spend 90 - 120 (or more) minutes with them at a "presentation." Wouldn't be worth it to me.

Philadelphia...
2. Re: Has anyone used Rooms101.com to book their stay??

I just booked with them for my vacation....its a timeshare presentation. I do them all the time when I go on vacation. You can get great resort rooms for cheap prices and free tickets and sometimes even money ($100 once in Las Vegas). All you have to do is sit through a 2 hour presentation and then stay strong and not buy a timeshare. They are a little pushy but in the end they cant make you buy anything. You can get really great things if you a strong willed person.....but you MUST sit through the entire presentation or they will charge you fees and the entire price of all your freebies. This is my first time with Rooms101.com so I havent much information about them yet.....but so far so good for me!

USA
3. Re: Has anyone used Rooms101.com to book their stay??

Just checking in to see if Jackie has taken her vacation with rooms101 and if she can give an update.

Thanks!

New York City, New...
4. Re: Has anyone used Rooms101.com to book their stay??

yea i'd like an update too

Greenville, South...
5. Re: Has anyone used Rooms101.com to book their stay??

They are horrible. Their customer service is awful. I used them last year. They gave me the run around and I never got half of the stuff that they promised. They changed my hotel at the last minute and when I called and complained about it, they threatened to cancel my trip! They treated me like I was a child. I wouldn't let my dog stay with them.

Marshall, Indiana
6. Re: Has anyone used Rooms101.com to book their stay??

I used Rooms 101 to book me and my husdand a little nice getaway from work and the kids for the New Tear. Well upon clling I keep getting asked if I could hold while she transfered my call, then finally can they return my call well seem strange everytime I spoke with someone it was always the same exact voice. I honestly believe this is just a lady working out of her home making money on the side. I arrived at the Landmark the hotel was most definitely not a 5 star like she said and i did not get ocean view actually I got no view at all, so I call to ask about the timeshare that did last upto 2 hours and of course she was so sorry about the mix up on my room that she decided toi send me dining dough inthe mail and another complimentary stay well the dining dough card has a 0 balance like that when I received it in the mail looked up the restaurants online anyway and in my city there 2 places with a 50 dollar buy and at the beach there only like 8 not even near anyhting on Ocean Blvd or surrounding. Anyway the complimentary trip needless to say is another timeshare hooked to it "who Knew"riht

reviews: 1
7. Re: Has anyone used Rooms101.com to book their stay??

Don't bother.

You'll end up getting charged for something. There's a $35 cancellation fee that they don't tell you about when they get your credit card info.

And when you complain and say that no one notified you of the terms and conditions they become very rude.

I think it's run out of someone's house.

Now I have to dispute the charge through my credit card company.

Indiana...
8. Re: Has anyone used Rooms101.com to book their stay??

I booked a Sea World Orlando package. Was promised a three night stay in Hilton Orlando Sea World and two tickets to Sea World. Was suspicious after booking, my questions not being answered, etc. I called the hotel directly and they had no reservation for me, the confirmation number I was given by Rooms101 was not a valid number for the hotel. I asked rooms101 about my Sea World tickets and was told that I did not get that package and that it was now sold out. Was offered a different hotel which I did not want. Finally talked to a supervisor who did not listen, talked over me, was extremely rude. She told me she would refund my money. Still waiting for that refund. SCAM

Breckenridge...
9. Re: Has anyone used Rooms101.com to book their stay??

we had a absolye blast at our 2 bedroom condo . the tour was in formatiove we saved a bundle the kids had so much to do

thanks rooms101

Breckenridge...
10. Re: Has anyone used Rooms101.com to book their stay??

rooms101 also gave us a deal for the all inclusive deal for the wyndham club fortuna

amazing time food shows and the kids club took care of the kids , we had adult time too.

cab drivers drove crazy

Reply to: Has anyone used Rooms101.com to book their stay??
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Williamsburg