We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking to compile a list of Waterfront dining options.

Which Virginia Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York
reviews: 24
Looking to compile a list of Waterfront dining options.

I'm looking to compile a list of waterfront restaurants (on the boardwalk a plus but not necessary). So far I've got:

Mahi Mah's

Rockfish

Catch 31

Latitudes

Waterman's

15th St Raw Bar

Please help me add to this list as we'll be dining out for 9 nights and prefer to sit outside on the water when we do :)

Thanks!!

New York
1. Re: Looking to compile a list of Waterfront dining options.

I think I found a bunch more (by the pier/docks/inlet??).

Tradewinds

Pier Cafe

Dockside

Bubba's

Chick's

Surfrider

One Fish/Two Fish

Did I miss any??? Thanks again :)

~~~
Destination Expert
for Richmond
reviews: 140
2. Re: Looking to compile a list of Waterfront dining options.

Personally, I am a HUGE fan of the Shore Drive / Back Bay area. This area is about 10 minutes North of the Boardwalk. The restaurants have great food, and great atmospheres, and are located literally ON the water- on the bay.

These include:

Bubba's

The Back Deck

Dockside

Chix

The Marlin Club

Surfrider

One Fish Two Fish

I spend 90% of my time out in this area... It has the ideal beach/ relaxed feel for me

Edited: 8:45 am, August 30, 2012
Chesapeake, VA
Destination Expert
for Virginia Beach
reviews: 48
3. Re: Looking to compile a list of Waterfront dining options.

Big Sam's, Rudee's, Rockafellers

New York
4. Re: Looking to compile a list of Waterfront dining options.

Thanks!! They're all on a list & I'm making my way through reviews. Planning is half the fun :)

Virginia Beach VA
reviews: 126
5. Re: Looking to compile a list of Waterfront dining options.

If you have a car, go to Bubba's. We live in Virginia Beach and this is one of our favorites. Not sure if they do reservations as we kind of stay away since some tourists have caught on. I kind of wish Bubba's was kept away from options but with the Internet, that is the deal. Now it cost more but so what.

I highly recommend the crab cakes while my wife prefers the shrimp We really like to sit right by the water but have found the high tables against the wall on the deck also afford am excellent view. As a tourist, I would certainly request a waterside table.

I have gone fishing out of here before many times with friends. Boat launch is right next to the resturaunt so there is always excitement. Don't even think about feeding the nasty, begging seagulls or the locals will have your heads.

Mississippi
reviews: 9
6. Re: Looking to compile a list of Waterfront dining options.

I second Bubba's. Enjoy your visit.

http://www.bubbasseafoodrestaurant.com/

New York
7. Re: Looking to compile a list of Waterfront dining options.

Bubba's is on the definite list!! We actually prefer places frequented by the locals. Maquest shows this to be quite a distance from the boardwalk......any more suggestions of spots in that area (Lynnhaven Shores/Ocean Park)? Also, can we safely bike there from the campground?

8. Re: Looking to compile a list of Waterfront dining options.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, September 05, 2013