We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Party supplies

Which Virginia Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
TN
reviews: 16
Party supplies

So I'm in searh of patriotic party garland and banner in this area. I called Party City and Party Central, but no luck. Do any of you locals folks have any suggestions? Thanks

Chesapeake, VA
Destination Expert
for Virginia Beach
reviews: 43
1. Re: Party supplies

Good grief -- nothing at Party City? That's a surprise. Will they be getting something in before your party? Maybe it's something they have closer to the big patriotic dates like Memorial Day and July 4th.

I would also suggest Dollar Tree, Michaels, A C Moore, Garden Ridge, even WalMart and Target. If none of that works, do you have time to shop online with places like Oriental Trading Company? They're pretty fast.

TN
reviews: 16
2. Re: Party supplies

Yeah, I've not had any luck. I have checked all the DTrees, Wmart, but I will check Garden Ridge and AC. Thanks

Virginia Beach...
Destination Expert
for Suffolk
reviews: 139
3. Re: Party supplies

Novelties Unlimited in Norfolk may be able to help. Although probably not convenient to your location in Va Beach, if you contact them perhaps they can suggest some alternatives, they've been in business many years.

http://noveltiesunltd.com/index.html

Good luck.

Upper Marlboro
4. Re: Party supplies

I think online is the best bet. www.partysuppliesforgirls.com

~~~
Destination Expert
for Richmond
reviews: 135
5. Re: Party supplies

I'm very surprised Party City didn't have anything... They have EVERYTHING for every holiday and season. Did they understand your question? I would go there anyways....

Sunnyvale...
6. Re: Party supplies

Have you tried Factory Direct Party?

7. Re: Party supplies

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:19 am, December 15, 2013