We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Source for House Rentals in Sandbridge Beach????

Which Virginia Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
va
reviews: 18
Best Source for House Rentals in Sandbridge Beach????

We've used Siebert, but noticed there seemed to be a lot of properties managed by other companies.

Looking for recommendations of other sources to try - wondering if owners rent directly through a web site I haven't discovered??

thanks in advance for your time to resond!

Minster, Ohio
reviews: 2
1. Re: Best Source for House Rentals in Sandbridge Beach????

There is another called sandbridge realty you could check out.

reviews: 3
2. Re: Best Source for House Rentals in Sandbridge Beach????

VRBO.com has listings (vacation rental by owner) thoguh I think a lot of those are listed through agencies since thats how I found the siebert site you mentioned.

I am also looking for house rentals in the virginia beach (or anywhere in the mid-atlantic to northeast coastal areas for that matter) for next summer. Is there a reason you picked sandbridge? I have never been anywhere on the coast outside of new england so I dont know whats good and whats bad.

Minster, Ohio
reviews: 2
3. Re: Best Source for House Rentals in Sandbridge Beach????

If you have never been to Sandbridge Area, you are missing a small, quiet, family area that is not so touristy. Please type Sandbridge into the seach box and read some of the reviews that are posted there.

I would be happy to answer questions as we have vacationed there for the past several years. perryman95@adelphia.net