We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which hotel do you recommend?

Which Virginia Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
MA
Which hotel do you recommend?

I am staying in VA Beach 8/26 - 8/31 with my family and have narrowed my hotel search to the Virginia Beach Resort Hotel & Conference Center, the Fairfield and the Comfort Inn. Can you give me your recommendations?

Virginia Beach, VA
1. Re: Which hotel do you recommend?

I guess it depends on the type of vacation you want.

The VB Resort Hotel is on Shore Drive, which is a "bay" beach...the water is calmer and the beach is less crowded. The area is primarily residential, so you would be staying away from the resort strip. From this hotel to the strip is about a 15 minute drive.

First Landing State Park is very near to this hotel, and there a lot of good "locals" restaurants close by.

Some prefer the excitement of being in the middle of the action at the oceanfront.

wheelersburg,ohio
2. Re: Which hotel do you recommend?

we just got back from va beach found an excellent hotel on pacific ave. with ocean view frig@ microwave free bicycle usage walking distance to the pavillion and beach not real flashy but just what one needs 89 dollars a night the BLUE MARLIN motel also has a pool and garage parking restaurants galore wow we had the best time there and american owned