We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

small private rental near staunton/waynesboro

Which Staunton hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
myrtlebeach
reviews: 2
small private rental near staunton/waynesboro

Hello,

My husband and I will be attending a family function in Waynesboro the weekend of July 28th. We have a two year old, and would like to stay somewhere other than a hotel room. We would like to a porch, or some other separate room to hang out after our son goes to sleep at 8:00 pm.

The store front sounded perfect, but both locations are booked. We have never been to the area before. All other rentals I have found are way to large. 4-5 bedrooms. I have had no luck finding cabins etc. Any help would be much appreciated. We are looking for something nice and modern. No rustic campground type rentals.

Thank you in advance,

Amanda

10 replies to this topic
1. Re: small private rental near staunton/waynesboro

Storefront was my first thought. Too bad they're booked. My next thought was Iris Inn in Waynesboro but their age limit is 10. Maybe they're flexible?

http://www.irisinn.com/

The Best Western in Waynesboro is very nice and they have mini-suites with a separate sitting area. There is also the Residence Inn Waynesboro that should suit you but it can be pricey.

Sorry but that's all I can think of at the moment.

myrtlebeach
2. Re: small private rental near staunton/waynesboro

Thank You. I will check them out. If you happen to stumble across anything else please let me know. It is so hard to be stuck in a small hotel room while your little one naps 2 hours, and goes to bed early. Would love to find a small house or cabin so we could sit outside and enjoy a glass of wine at night. We are not familiar with this area of Virginia.

Mandi

3. Re: small private rental near staunton/waynesboro

Another thought is either Wintergreen or Massanutten ski resorts. Both have home/ condo rentals but I don't know if anyone rents for just the weekend.

Wintergreen is closer to Waynesboro.

myrtlebeach
4. Re: small private rental near staunton/waynesboro

I just stumbled across a place called the Bard house. It is in a building in staunton, same concept as storefront. She is checking availability for me. The B&B's will not work with our two year old.

5. Re: small private rental near staunton/waynesboro

The Bards Nest looks great. I don't think I've heard of it before. Good luck with the booking!

myrtlebeach
6. Re: small private rental near staunton/waynesboro

Bard's nest is rented. Do you know approx. How far wintergreen is from waynesboro? Found several great weekend rentals, but all it says is close to waynesboro.

myrtlebeach
7. Re: small private rental near staunton/waynesboro

Bard's nest is rented. Do you know approx. How far wintergreen is from waynesboro? Found several great weekend rentals, but all it says is close to waynesboro.

myrtlebeach
8. Re: small private rental near staunton/waynesboro

9. Re: small private rental near staunton/waynesboro

Roughly 23 miles via the Blue Ridge Parkway.

myrtlebeach
10. Re: small private rental near staunton/waynesboro

Thank you.

Reply to: small private rental near staunton/waynesboro
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted