We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Walking from Greyhound sta. to Franconia/Springfield Metro

Which Springfield hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
West Hartford, CT
reviews: 22
Walking from Greyhound sta. to Franconia/Springfield Metro

Hello! My daughter is taking a greyhound bus from Williamsburg, VA to Springfield this weekend. She's planning to switch from the bus to the Metro. When I google the greyhound station address, it looks as if she will need to walk around a big transit area that may or may not have sidewalks. But other sites look as if the greyhound station is actually quite close to the pedestrian bridge to get to the Metro. Can any helpful Springfield forum readers tell me what the story is? Thank you very much.

Washington DC...
reviews: 51
1. Re: Walking from Greyhound sta. to Franconia/Springfield Metro

The address for that station per the Greyhound site is 6770 Frontier Dr. , the address for the Franconia Metro station is 6880 Frontier Drive.

If you put the Greyhound station address into a Google search, it comes up on the map showing it being within the same compound. (Basically a parking garage area attached to the pedestrian bridge you mention.)

Why don't you call the Greyhound station and ask them just to be certain. 703-971-7598

9880 Frontier Drive is also the address for the Franconia/Springfield Amtrak Station, so it makes sense that it is all there together.

2. Re: Walking from Greyhound sta. to Franconia/Springfield Metro

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, October 04, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Springfield