We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fall Foliage on Blue Ridge Parkway?

Which Roanoke hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 148
Fall Foliage on Blue Ridge Parkway?

Are there any leaves turning along the Blue Ridge Parkway area? We will be making trip around Oct 3.

Virginia Beach...
Destination Expert
for Suffolk
reviews: 142
1. Re: Fall Foliage on Blue Ridge Parkway?

Hope this link with reports and webcams is helpful:

blueridgetravelguide.com/autumn-leaves-fall-…

Good luck

reviews: 148
2. Re: Fall Foliage on Blue Ridge Parkway?

Great resource! It's exactly what I was looking for. If you look at the Virginia foliage site, you get the idea all trees are 100% green. These photos prove that there's a hint of fall in the air. Thanks!

Roanoke, Virginia
reviews: 28
3. Re: Fall Foliage on Blue Ridge Parkway?

We are starting to see some hints of color here in Roanoke. The higher elevations are probably starting to get a bit more. I crossed the parkway today while running some errands and came home and told my husband that we should head up next weekend for a hike. If I had to guess, peak color is about 10 days away but I've seen a few random trees with full color and quite a few just starting to turn.

Norfolk, Va
reviews: 42
4. Re: Fall Foliage on Blue Ridge Parkway?

New Leaf Peeper here..Determined to see them @peak...Thinking about the coming week..15th..etc..what are they doing now? Thanks in advance..coming from Norfolk, Va.

Roanoke, Virginia
reviews: 28
5. Re: Fall Foliage on Blue Ridge Parkway?

Some muted colors here in Roanoke this weekend. So far not a spectacular year color wise. The higher elevations will probably have more color. We still have a lot of green here mixed with some dull yellows and oranges.

Norfolk, Va
reviews: 42
6. Re: Fall Foliage on Blue Ridge Parkway?

Think will try Warrenton forum and see what is happening farther north. Thanks so much for the input!

7. Re: Fall Foliage on Blue Ridge Parkway?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, December 14, 2013