We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golfing Trip? Where would you suggest?

Which Roanoke hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Medina, Ohio
reviews: 71
Golfing Trip? Where would you suggest?

I'm looking for a place close to Whytheville VA to play golf over the long Memorial Day weekend. Wytheville is best, but I am willing to tack on another 45min. to an hour from there to get into some nice areas where golf is reasonable (under $75/round - prefer under $50/round) and I can be in the mountains, etc.

Lodging is important, too. Don't need anything over the top at all. 3 guys and a lady playing some golf during this time. Considering either a cabin off of VRBO, etc., or just a hotel like a Hampton Inn, etc.

Never done this in this part of the Country, so I'm looking for suggestions.

Thanks in advance!

Shumax

1. Re: Golfing Trip? Where would you suggest?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:15 pm, June 21, 2013