We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thanksgiving 2010

Which Roanoke hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Pennsylvania
reviews: 5
Thanksgiving 2010

Does anyone know of any restaurants that will be open on Thanksgiving 2010? My husband and I are traveling from Pennsylvania and will be in the Roanoke area, heading to Dublin, Va around late afternoon. We would appreciate any suggestions.

reviews: 2
1. Re: Thanksgiving 2010

I can't exactly speak for Roanoke but typically, late afternoon is a bad time to find restaurants open on Thanksgiving and when you do they will be packed! Wherever you end up I highly recommend a reservation if possible.

Nokesville, Virginia
2. Re: Thanksgiving 2010

419 West is open for Thanksgiving 2010. They do a fabulous buffet at about $23 for adults. The buffet has all of your Thanksgiving favorites, as well as some different, but delicious choices. It's great for families of any size! They fill up quickly though, since it's one of only a couple places open that day. I'd go ahead and make reservations! The Hotel Roanoke does a buffet as well, but I've never eaten there, so I can't make any suggestions there!

Edited: 5:06 pm, November 17, 2010
Virginia
reviews: 10
3. Re: Thanksgiving 2010

Here is a link to 419 West's T-Day menu:

419-west.com/menus/ThanksgivingBuffet2010.pdf

roanoke, va
reviews: 35
4. Re: Thanksgiving 2010

although, 419 is probably your best bet, here are a couple of other options:

the homplace in catawba, country cookin' (www.countrycookin.com), tgifriday's, ihop --- these were just what was listed as being open on t'giving in the paper.

last year, the regency room at hotel roanoke was also open but booked up quickly, and other options included cracker barrel (in troutville) and K&W cafeteria.

if i hear of any others, i'll post back.

5. Re: Thanksgiving 2010

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:23 am, May 20, 2011