We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

4 nights in Roanoke Oct 25th-28th. Advise on what to do.

Which Roanoke hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Edmonton
reviews: 1
4 nights in Roanoke Oct 25th-28th. Advise on what to do.

I will be staying at the Tanglewood Inn for 4 nights on some training with my boss. We are going to have our evenings free from about 3:30pm, so if you have any must see or do things for the area, I'd love to hear them. We have a car so travelling around is not a problem.

Also would love to get in some shopping and we do need dining recommendations. Oh and if anyone knows where to get True Religion Jeans around Roanoke, please let me know....Thanks!

roanoke, va
reviews: 35
1. Re: 4 nights in Roanoke Oct 25th-28th. Advise on what to do.

1. i have no idea where to get true religion jeans. i can't think of anytime i've seen them around town.

2. as for things to do: hiking, caverns, the art museum, the winston o. link museum, the salem museum ghost walk, there are several restaurants downtown that do different types of live music, bryan adams is playing an acoustic show on the 28th, ice skating on sunday... this is off the top my head from the paper this week. i'm sure there will be other stuff going on that week, especially some more halloween related stuff.

3. restaurants - not knowing what your budget is or what cuisine you're looking for here are just a few favorites: kabuki (japanese steakhouse), the library (french, fine dining), grace's place (pizza), tong's thai (thai), fiji island (polynesian, chinese), blue 5 (modern american), coach and four (steak and seafood), carlos brazilian international cuisine (brazilian), macado's (sandwiches), hollywood's (soups, salads, sandwiches, great desserts)

hope that gives you a good start!

Virginia
reviews: 27
2. Re: 4 nights in Roanoke Oct 25th-28th. Advise on what to do.

310 Rosemont might have True Religion jeans. It's down on the Roanoke city market. That's the only place I can think of that might have them.

I'll add a few restaurants not mentioned by quspork that I personally like: Wasabi's (sushi), Alejandro's (mexican), Luigi's (Italian), Metro (trendy), and Norberto's (Italian).

As for things to do, quspork pretty much has them covered. Definitely go downtown at least one afternoon/evening. You could go up to the Roanoke Star too, which is touristy but kind of fun (and I go up there at least once a year even though I was born and raised here).

3. Re: 4 nights in Roanoke Oct 25th-28th. Advise on what to do.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, April 13, 2010