We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Wedding in Richmond, VA

Which Reston hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chester, VA
Hotel Wedding in Richmond, VA

This may sound a bit ridiculous, but I actually work for a full service hotel in Richmond and I am thinking of having the ceremony and reception in the hotel but don't want it to look like every other ballroom. I'm trying to find some inexpensive ways to dress up the space and still have the romantic and elegant feel that I'm going for. The ceremony area is my main focus at this point and had proven to be a bit more difficult than the reception area. Funny, I can plan receptions for other brides all day, everyday,...but when it comes to my own,...I'm lost! I want to stay away from balloons, crepe paper and things of that nature. But being on such a tight budget, having to pay for this on our own, only seems to lead me to dead end dreams. I plan on using a lot of candle light in the reception area but also want to tie into my fiance's military career by using our patriotic color scheme. Any ideas????

central virginia
Destination Expert
for Virginia Beach
reviews: 14
1. Re: Hotel Wedding in Richmond, VA

Congratulations! What season...what month?

2. Re: Hotel Wedding in Richmond, VA

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 am, August 24, 2009