We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reston Oktoberfest-don't waste your time

Which Reston hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Coastal South...
reviews: 18
Reston Oktoberfest-don't waste your time

First and foremost I think Reston has a great “Town Center”, but the Oktoberfest as advertised was horrible. I have been to many Oktoberfest from Munich Germany to Missoula Montana and this was flat out bad. That is all I can say, no “true” German music, the food available other than the restaurants outside were “brats on hotdog buns” and Bud Lite for $6. PLEASE…thank God we went to dinner at CLYDE’S and they saved the need for TRUE GERMAN TRADITION. Having a few BMWs and a Mini Cooper do NOT make it an Octoberfest...

Ashburn, Virginia
reviews: 23
1. Re: Reston Oktoberfest-don't waste your time

Sorry you didn't enjoy it. I fully realized how un-authentic it was, but I still had a good time. They definitely could have done without the cars in the pavillion. They should have moved them out to the road, which would have made space for more tables that were desperately needed.

2. Re: Reston Oktoberfest-don't waste your time

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:19 pm, October 11, 2009